Senior UX designer with 5 years of agency and in-house experience creating products that both engage users and meet business goals. Brings a breadth of experience having worked on products ranging from next-gen medical devices and cyber-security systems to online learning communities and career services tools. Believes that good design requires focus on solving the right problems, challenging the way things are and always having an open mind.
Santa Clara University
M.S. Information Systems
Senior UX DesigneR @ Bold
- Lead design of the company’s flagship product with an average of +2 million daily visitors
- Worked in an agile environment, collaborating with cross-functional, international teams to align design work with business goals, product roadmaps and development sprints
- Activities included roadmap definition, ux strategy, design workshops, interaction design, rapid prototyping, design specification, remote user testing, persona definition, journey mapping
Interaction Designer @ UEGroup, Inc.
- Lead end-to-end design on a wide range of consumer, enterprise and medical UX projects.
- Activities included requirements definition, ideation, wireframing, hi and low-fi prototyping, heuristic evaluation, ethnographic research, usability testing, stakeholder interviews.
- Clients include Intel, Verizon, Symantec, Stryker, Glasses.com, Kaplan University, Cylance, Leica, Alain Pinel Realtors, Broadsoft